Please find listed below the upcoming March Community Meetings for McLean Province HOA. Remember to mark your calendars.
The next MPHOA Board of Directors Meeting will be held at 7:00pm Thursday, March 16th, 2017 in room 108 at Longfellow Middle School, 2000 Westmoreland Street Falls Church, VA 22043. Owners and residents are welcome to attend.
Terri McClure with ERM and Associates will be present to discuss two proposed permanent and two proposed temporary easements by Fairfax Water:
The following details were provided by Terri McClure:
- The 20-inch water main in Kirby Road is being transitioned to a transmission main, on a different pressure zone than current.
- The main connection at Kirby Road and McLean Province circle will be shut off (via closed valve) as a result. Several other valve closures on surrounding mains will also indirectly alter the feeds to the neighborhood.
- To provide new feeds to McLean Province HOA, two connections are being made: one at Gervais Drive and Great Falls Street (Division 7) and one from Foxhall Road across Kirby Road (Division 10, with a pressure reducing valve vault to protect pressures in the existing pipes). This will ensure the system is looped for water quality and fire protection
- The next MPHOA Landscape Committee Meeting will be held Wednesday, March 8th, 2017 at 7:30pm in room 118 at Longfellow Middle School, 2000 Westmoreland Street Falls Church, VA 22043. Owners and residents are welcome to attend.
- March 8th at 8:15 PM Meeting about proposed development of an assisted living facility by Sunrise Development, Inc. located at: 1988 Kirby Road. The County Planning Commission Meeting is scheduled for March 8 at 8:15PM at the Fairfax Government Center, 12000 Government Center Parkway, Fairfax. http://www.fairfaxcounty.gov/planning/
For residents who are in favor of the proposal you can view the following website : https://www.sunriseseniorliving.com/
For residents to review who are opposed to the proposal the following link was provided: http://www.saynotosunrise.com/.
Thank you and have a great weekend!!!!!!!